After another 3 hectic months of work on the journey of making Atomic Society, we're pleased to say a big new update is now available!
For those who haven't been following our regular progress updates in our dev blogs on on social media, here's some of the new stuff to try out...
Key New Features at Glance
• 5 new social issues to manage and set laws for: drug use, slavery, transgender people, vegetarians and suicide.
• 4 new buildings to expand your town with: Info Station, Chemist, Giant Storehouse, and Repair Shack.
• Building maintenance is now an issue.
• New map to build towns on: Dunes
• You can now Encourage any social issue you want and see what happens.
• New story elements added: hidden skeletons with journals, citizens now have a biography.
• Lots of gameplay and balance tweaks and lots of important bug-fixes.
Full patch notes for this update can be found here.
New customer? Purchase it here.
Existing players! Check your Humble Store library or the confirmation email you received when you bought the game.
Looking forward to hearing what people think about this next big step in the game's evolution. Why not stop by our forum and tell us what you think?
As for us, it's time for a quick rest, and then onwards to the next big update. See you in the next dev blog. :)